Are you ready to get things done with less stress?
Do you feel like you want more balance between school life and home life?
Maybe you're not meeting deadlines, rushing at the last minute, dropping the ball, over committed?
You are not alone.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re ready to get successful prioritizing strategies.
Let's find your high functioning sweet spot. With this eBook get your “life is manageable” groove back.
What's included in this eBook?
- Navigate the Prioritizing eBook with an easy, clickable Table of Contents.
- Enjoy a sleek, professional and high quality eBook design. Your eBook reading options: on your computer or print it, bind it, and keep it handy on your desk.
- Feel connected. We are in this together, and I share with you teaching stories straight out of my classroom. I keep it real. How did I go from being overwhelmed, not knowing what’s important, to a teacher who doesn’t take work home, AND has time time to connect with people?
- Get the inside scoop. What are the top 10 effective prioritizing tips other teachers aren't telling you?
- Have questions about how to avoid overwhelm and burnout? I have answers to the top 4 most asked questions.
- Pick my brain. What are the latest prioritizing strategies, what apps help me prioritize, what can you cut that is eating up your time?
Plus there are editable and interactive BONUS SHEETS!
- Check your prioritizing skills status with a check-in survey.
- Don’t miss a beat with the Before School Year Starts Checklist.
- Classroom procedures keep the lid on bad behavior. Use the Procedure Check List.
- What is a day like for a prioritizing teacher PRO? An infographic breaks it down for you.
- Are you wondering where to start with classroom prioritization? The Prioritization Pyramid makes it clear where to put your efforts to save time.
Get tips, strategies, and ideas that save valuable time and prevent stress.
Now it’s your turn. Your serenity and happiness as an educator is top priority.